Job Type Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £35,000 – £50,000
Job Reference: LA981890
Our client is a leading provider of planned maintenance services, reliable fabric maintenance delivery to many blue chip commercial high street organisations
To undertake maintenance, repair and minor project works associated with essential and non-essential reactive fabric maintenance requests from our extensive client base.
Attend and respond to reactive repairs within set SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Attend sites to carry out compliance related tasks such as emergency light tests and testing and inspecting periodic inspections.
- Attend sites to carry out remedial works following EICR condition reports.
- Log all details of jobs on handheld device applications for further action.
- Demonstrate knowledge and make personal judgments on how to undertake work to achieve quality, cost and time objectives.
- Ability to work independently performing fault analyses and repair of various faults and issues on site reporting details on further works required.
- Ability to communicate to clients and colleagues providing technical support where required.
- Support the team to ensure all works are carried out safely and according to regulations.
- Proactive approach to Health and Safety
- To attend reactive works within the engineer’s skill set and manage workloads.
- To attend and complete planned works within the engineer’s skill set.
Planned Out of Hours Works
- To be available for a reasonable amount of out of hours works where the scope of work deems that normal working hours are not possible.
Out of Hours Emergency Work
- To be available for out of hours emergency works based on the agreed duty engineer rota with a minimum requirement to be on call once per calendar month.
- To hold minimum NVQ level 3 or higher.
- 17th Edition essential, 18th preferable
- Testing & Installing experience & qualification essential.
- CSCS card desirable but not essential
- High degree of quality awareness – Structured approach to problem solving.
- Experience in reactive and small project maintenance desirable
- Team player, cooperative, interested in further development.
- Able to work at heights.
- Ability to report clear and concise information.
- Have an in-depth understand of the applicable trade along with a proven track record and ability to overcome all natures of repair within that skillset.
- Literate in operating iPhone/iPad and android devices
- High degree of flexibility
- Highly motivated with the ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to work some weekends and overtime as required.
- Full driving licence
- Ideally be IPAF and MEWP trained and qualified however not essential as training provided.
Company Van, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone, Uniform, Training, and Overtime
Holidays: 28 days holiday inc Bank Holidays
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000