Enterprise Sales Manager (SaaS)
Location: Cambridge (Office & Home Based)
Salary: £100,000 – £120,000 + Comms/Bonus
Sector: Sales (I.T/Saas/Business Intelligence)
Job Reference: SN941614
Languages required – Fluent English & other languages highly beneficial (Dutch, German, French, Spanish)
Are you an experienced Sales Manager/Hunter specialising within the Saas Industry? If you’re looking for a new opportunity to contribute to a growing and thriving company with big growth plans, develop your own personal and professional skills, with fantastic earning potential, then read on…
This position with play a critical role in achieving the company’s growth plan, they are looking to become the best in their field and to do this, they need to best talent to join their already successful global team.
This software business has proven to grow extensively over the last few years and have some exciting goals ahead.
You will be joining a team of intelligent, driven, and motivated individuals collaborating to achieve huge overall success!
They support their staff and are passionate about what they do, this is why, when you join this team you will have great opportunities to progress, contribute to new products/services as they evolve, and break into new industries as the company progresses.
What will you do and what will you bring to the role?
- You will be responsible for the full sales cycles to win new business and deliver on targets set.
- You will bring 5 years of new business sales experience as well and a thirst for closing deals.
- Experience working with similar complex solutions and dealing with sales cycles of 12 months+
- Confident presenting, demonstrating, and closing deals with a variety of stakeholders.
- An experienced hunter with a background in SaaS.
- Hungry, driven & motivated.
- Resilient – to be able to cope with high-pressure environment & negotiations.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- A demonstrable track record of selling technical software (SaaS) solutions.
- A passion for the industry and for personal progression
I am keen to speak to experienced New Business Sales Hunters and I expect to be over-whelmed for applications with these positions, APPLY NOW to avoid disappointment.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com or apply through the website link.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.