£30,000 – £40,000k per year
Permanent – Full Time
Are you a Facilities Maintenance Manager who can ensure consistent and reliable high standards of service provision and statutory compliance within the working environment?
Adore Recruitment are calling on Facilities Maintenance Managers who have a passion for health and Safety with a strong working knowledge of efficient maintenance management operations.
Adore Recruitment are very pleased to be working with a leading independent distributor within the mobility market and is looking for a Facilities Manager to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to manage and maintained a safe environment for all of my clients customers, staff and visitors with the ability to lead, organise and manage the delivery of “hard” and “soft” workplace and estate services.
Your duties with include:
• The safe and effective management, operations and maintenance of buildings, engineering systems and estate to provide successful day to day operations
• Plan and effectively manage the provision of all hard and soft facilities services including:
• Workplace management
• Preventative maintenance programmes
• Office services
• Manage all facilities suppliers and contractors to ensure compliance with agreed KPI’s and SLA’s and take appropriate escalation measures in the event of non – performance
The Facilities Manager should:
• Be an excellent leader and manager of workplace related services, with experience of building capability and driving continuous improvement, encouraging diversity and collaboration whilst promoting a high-performance of customer service culture
• Have extensive experience in the full range of both hard and soft facilities services and relevant legislation
• Have a minimum of a level 4 qualification from IWFM or an equivalent professional body and be IOSH/NEBOSH qualified
• Be confident in dealing with a diverse range of stakeholders and on -site staff, each requiring a different style of approach
• Possess first class commercial acumen, communication skills and an ability to get the best out of key suppliers in delivering service solutions that are both of high quality and cost effective.
• Be confident and adept at implementing new and improved policies, processes, and procedures
Flexible Working Hours:
Monday – Friday