Field Based Facilities Maintenance Engineer
Location: Field Based (London/South East)
Salary: £30,000-£34,000 basic, yearly review, regular overtime available potential to earn up to £50,000
Job Reference: LA904771
Our client is currently recruiting for several permanent mobile Facilities Maintenance positions throughout London and the South East.
This is a perfect position for enthusiastic individuals looking to forward and grow their career within an organisation that provides superb potential for progression. Our client are looking for hard working, driven and vibrant individuals to undertake maintenance, repair and minor project works associated with essential and non-essential reactive fabric maintenance requests from our client’s extensive client base. Our client values honesty and hard work that mirror the ethos of the business and in return our employees are given the opportunity to develop and progress within this exciting young business. All positions possess superb potential for future progression where regular training will be provided throughout the employment. Our client is looking for qualified, apprenticeship trained multi skilled maintenance engineers to join our welcoming team. Ideally you would have worked as multi skilled maintenance engineer within the commercial sector previously however this is not essential should you be able to demonstrate a solid trade experience.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Attend and respond to reactive repairs within set SLA’s and KPI’s
- Log all details of jobs on hand held device applications for further action
- Demonstrate knowledge and make personal judgments on how to undertake work to achieve quality, cost and time objectives
- Ability to work independently performing fault analyses and repair of various faults and issues on site reporting details on further works required
- Ability to communicate to clients and colleagues providing technical support where required
- Support the team to ensure all works are carried out safely and according to regulations
- Proactive approach to Health and Safety
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Skilled Trades & Labour, Estimators, Quality Engineers, CNC Operatives, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Maintenance Engineers/FM, HVAC Engineers, Design (CAD) Engineers and Health and Safety Consultants. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000