Field Facilities Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 – DOE
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LA938852
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Field Maintenance Engineer to cover the M40 Corridor such as
Our client is seeking a Field Facilities Maintenance Engineer with experience of working on large commercial sites and has experience and knowledge of Health and Safety requirements.
The Ideal candidates must have his own tools and be able to work unsupervised to complete regular maintenance tasks in a safe and timely manner.
- Complete all necessary PPM’s and reactive maintenance schedules within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and as required
- Responding promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and to assess the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as necessary
- Prioritising and completing minor maintenance and repair work to agreed timescales
- Complying with the company Health and Safety policy always
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with specific KPI’s
- Ensure that all costs are approved
The Candidate must have:
- Previous experience in building maintenance (Domestic or Retail an advantage)
- Solid experience in Fabric Maintenance including Carpentry, Plumbing, and Electrical works
- Experience of Domestic and Commercial sites
- Hold a valid CSCS Card
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience of PPM and reactive systems of work
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Skilled Trades & Labour, Estimators, Quality Engineers, CNC Operatives, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Maintenance Engineers/FM, HVAC Engineers, Design (CAD) Engineers and Health and Safety Consultants. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000