Job type: Health & Safety and Compliance Manager
Salary: £35,000 – £50,000
Position Type: Permanent-Full Time
Sector: Professional Services
Job Reference: SN941632
The client is a rapidly growing organisation within the construction industry, who are on an extreme path of growth set to increase substantially in the next 12 months. Due to this exciting growth they are now looking to recruit a Compliance Manager to support the business.
What would you do on a daily basis?
The H&S and Compliance Manager role will be to support the company in complying with all relevant legislation, regulations, and specifications, which may include health and safety, environmental, legal, or quality standards, as well as any ethical policies the company has in place.
The successful candidate with play a key part in maintaining best practices and procedures across the business, ensuring they are fit for purpose as the business grows.
You will be in charge of managing the compliance function of the business including, ISO accreditation and operating standards, ensuring the accreditations ISO9001, ISO1400, ISO22301 and ISO45001 are maintained and updated as required.
Who are we looking for?
- An excellent communicator at all levels of the business from site personnel to clients
- Must have experience with ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO45001 accreditations
- Ability to work productively independently
- High level of legislative knowledge and understanding
- Good understanding of management systems
- Strong IT skills including knowledge in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email
- Prior health and safety management experience in construction sector
- Experience in developing and managing monitoring systems for statutory compliance and maintaining accurate records and systems.
- Experience of supporting construction projects ideally within a public sector
For more information on this position please contact Adore Recruitment or APPLY NOW to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / London / Consultancy / CDM / CDM2015 / Building Planning / Project Management / SHE / Compliance
As a specialist in this area of Recruitment I would love to add you to my Network to share with you more opportunities like this!
You can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelly-newton-910557140/ and you can follow Adore Recruitment on https://www.linkedin.com/company/adore-recruitment to see more of our positions.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Compliance Manager, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000