Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Manager
Location: Stanford – Le – Hope
Salary: £30,000 – 35,000 per annum
Sector: Health and Safety
Job Reference: LA890447
Our client is looking for an experienced HSE Manager to support the Engineering and Compliance Manager and other members of Senior Management in the full and effective discharge of the company’s obligations under applicable health, safety and environmental legislation; and adherence to its combined policy on quality assurance and environmental control.
- Ability to communicate complicated compliance issues at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Meticulous planning capability and a proactive approach to managing a compliance audit programme
- Strong people management skills to enable effective promotion of company policies and legislative requirements
- Proven experience in a similar role / environment
- Advanced computing skills for data management, reporting and system administration
- Experience of ISO14001 and ISO9001
- IEMA or IOSH affiliation desirable
- Knowledge and experience of applicable legislation – specifically COMAH, COSHH
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Skilled Trades & Labour, Estimators, Quality Engineers, CNC Operatives, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Engineers, Automotive Engineers, Maintenance Engineers/FM, HVAC Engineers, Design (CAD) Engineers and Health and Safety Consultants. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000