Helpdesk Support Technician Trainer
Location: Harlow, Essex
Salary: Competitive Salary
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LA907451
Our client is looking for a Helpdesk Support Technician/On Site Software Trainer to their dedicated Head Office team in Harlow, Essex.
As a Helpdesk Support Technician, you will have a solid background in delivering 1st line helpdesk support services to a wide customer base who use FiLos software within their legal practice on a day to day basis.
The support service would include;
- Assisting Customers to adopt technology and embrace technology change
- Raise technology awareness and the benefits of the software at their disposal
- 1st Line desktop support service
- Managing customer access to their software
- Troubleshooting customer problems
- Maintaining/Installation of up-to-date software versions for each customer
- Welcoming and supporting technology adoption of new joiners so that they feel comfortable in the use of the software
Additionally, the role would require the job holder to work off-site to delivery proactive training programs.
This would include:
- Setting up of the training program and facilities to successfully delivery the training to new users
- Preparing the learning environment and resource for training delivery including setting up of the IT equipment/software access where appropriate
- Liaising with Customers which would include, Department Managers, Office Heads, Team Managers and other key personnel to identify training requirements
- Experience of design and delivering IT training to a varied user base
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.