Housekeepers – Hotel
Temp to Perm 30 hours a week contract ASAP Start
Sector: Catering & Hospitality
Job Reference: MP894401
Languages required – Fluent Romanian is a preference but not essential.
Our client part of a well-known brand within a large chain of hotels that operate across the UK.
They are looking to temporary recruit Housekeepers through Adore recruitment on a temporary basis until proven a valuable member of their team. If successful we will be looking to offer permanent contracts with the opportunity for a pay rise and overtime if desired.
The working hours will be fixed at 8am to 2pm every day of the week and you will be expected to work at least one day on the weekend. Our client is offering 5 days out of 7 as a minimum with the opportunity to work 6 days a week. We offer weekly pay and full training is provided to staff with a can do positive attitude.
- Maintain records of payroll and attendance
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers
- Cleaning and preparing bedrooms
- Sorting laundry
- Cleaning public areas
- Works well under pressure
- Work well in a team as well as be able to use your own initiative
- Takes pride in what they do and genuinely cares
- Is proactive and always busy at work
- Be reliable, punctual and self-motivate
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic
- Previous experience in a similar role if preferred but not essential
- Have excellent communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English is essential
- Be flexible with regards to working patterns including weekends and school holidays
We offer you
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay on top of hourly rate
- Friendly support consultants available 24/7
- Competitive pay
- In house training
- Opportunity to join our clients team full time.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Matt Paternoster at Adore Recruitment.