Job Type: Import/Export Administrator
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Permanent – Full Time
Job Reference: SN941941635
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing and supply of roofing & building envelope materials based in Avonmouth. An already successful organisation who are growing at an impressive rate, they are now seeking an experienced Import/Export administrator to join their vibrant team.
We are looking for a confident, competent individual with existing supply chain and import/export administration knowledge and experience.
What would you do on a daily basis?
- Responsible for collating customs declarations alongside clearance agents to ensure uninterrupted flow of imports/exports
- Raising documentation for Export and International transport alongside negotiating the most competitive rates for transit
- To be an integral part of the business supply chain whilst liaising and supporting the customer service, sales, logistics and finance departments
- Monitoring import/export procedures
- Management of Commodity Codes and tariffs
- Resolving any issues and queries relating to import/export processes
- Keeping up to date with new legislation and ensure that the Company remains compliant
- Supporting the Customer Service department with processing of orders/invoices/proformas
- Liaising with their Warehouse team for all Good Inwards bookings to ensure availability for unloading within a timely manner
Who are we looking for?
- Knowledge of shipping/logistics sector
- A confident Communicator with the ability to maintain strong relationships with both Customers and Handling Agents
- A team player with a flexible ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good attention to detail and Organisational skills
- Able to prioritise workload effectively and efficiently
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as Windows and outlook
- Good administration and organisational skills to always manage workload and paperwork in an effective and controlled manner.
As a specialist in this area of Recruitment I would love to add you to my Network to share with you more opportunities like this!
You can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelly-newton-910557140/ and you can follow Adore Recruitment on https://www.linkedin.com/company/adore-recruitment to see more of our positions.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000