Location: East Hanningfield, Essex
Salary: To be confirmed
Job Reference: DW870813
A leading manufacturer and installer of bespoke blinds and curtains and are looking for an Installer.
• Carrying out installation of manual and electric products as per job sheet
• Hanging and dressing of curtains and soft furnishings
• Pre-wiring transformers and connectors in advance of installation of electric products
• Bell-out and test cable for continuity
• Investigating and resolving product faults / installation problems
• Carry out service and maintenance visits
• Cleaning and tidying area on completion of installation
• Ensuring completed works are signed off by customer
• Collecting out-going work on a daily basis
• Reporting any site based problems to the Site & Installations Manager in a timely manner
• Taking measurements on site and reporting back to Project Management team
• Having an active involvement in the training of new members of the Installation team
• Ensuring all installations meet with company quality control standards.
• Ensuring that Child Safety legislation is adhered to on all installations
• Ensuring all Child Safety acknowledgements are completed and returned to office in a timely manner
• Ensuring adequate personal Health and Safety and that of others at all times
• Meeting all Health and Safety Requirements on site according to Company Health and Safety policy
• Providing excellent customer service at all times
• Presenting a positive reflection of the Company at all times
• Building and maintaining on-site relationships with customers and other contractors
• Communicating with customers effectively
• Completing detailed site reports and returning to the office in a timely manner
• Completing monthly mileage, time and parking sheets accurately and in full and submitting to office in a timely manner
• Company vehicle maintenance
• Tool maintenance
• Carry out any other reasonable duties as required by Company needs
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information, please contact Daniel Wells at Adore Recruitment.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Industrial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Industrial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Picker Packer, Forklift Driver, Drivers Mates, Warehouse Security, Refuse Collector, General Labourer, Warehouse Operative, Industrial Cleaner, Assembly Operative, Production Worker, Stock Controller, Warehouse Supervisor, Operations Manager and General Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000