Do you want to join an excellent working culture with a friendly environment and aim to deliver a fantastic service providing front line support all aspects of technology ?
This is a great opportunity to join a small close-knit team and use your knowledge and experience to help us grow through improved use of underutilised technology.
My client is expanding and are looking to recruit an IT/Technical Support resource to support their staff internally providing a day to day IT/technical support both office and field based, on a range of hardware and software applications.
- Office 365 support, management, and development with particular focus on One Drive/SharePoint
- Hardware support including query resolution, sourcing hardware, moving equipment and associated patch panel work
- Database query resolution, management, and administration of company databases
- Web-site content management
- Laptop/mobile phone set up and technical queries
- Organising broadband/phone lines and phone system maintenance
- Liaising with CCTV/Alarm system supplier for query resolution
- Supporting any new technology or IT ventures
- Other duties as required
Key skills and capabilities:
- Office 365
- Local area networks, RDC and VPN
- Database structure and design
- Apple and Android technology
- Self-motivated and pro-active with a can- do attitude
- Strong organisational/ time management skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Good problem solving and investigative skills
- Capable of multi-tasking and dealing with changing priorities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Punctual, well-presented and enthusiastic
For more information on this position please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000