Junior Buyer and Stock Controller
£11ph temp to perm
Sector: Design and installation
Job Reference: KB906709
A successful branding and installation company based in Basildon are currently seeking a Junior Buyer and Stock Controller to join the growing team. This will be a full-time, temp to perm position to start ASAP. The successful candidate will have the initiative to work alone and have a keen eye for detail. You will be looking after the stores department and will report to the hub manager and the head of procurement. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to carve out their own role within a company which offers progression.
- Receiving and inputting deliveries on to system
- Picking and issuing fixings and stores to dispatch to be sent to installers
- Liaising with local and national suppliers to order materials for manufacture
- Liaising with local sub-contractors to place orders with them
- Negotiating and setting prices with suppliers
- Raising and receipting PO’s on to system
- Ensuring regular stock take is carried out on materials to ensure accuracy and preparation for audits
- Ensuring all materials are booked out correctly on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills – Confident when speaking with all levels of staff and clients
- Confident working alone and using initiative
- Highly organised with an excellent attention to detail
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Kylie at Adore Recruitment.
Hourly Rate£11.00 per hour