Salary: £24,000 – £30,000
Job Reference: LA968196
A leading independent distributor with over 13 years’ experience within the mobility market who pride themselves on our growing reputation for supplying top quality products.
- Assisting the Compliance Officer in maintaining full compliance with all legal requirements for the sale of mobility equipment and furniture, including Medical Devices Regulations, Furniture and Furnishing Regulations, REACH Regulations, Electrical Equipment Regulations, Low Voltage Directive, European Timber Regulations, Consumer Protection Act and General Product Safety Directive.
- Assisting in the response to government and industry related consultations: including proposed changes to Medical Devices Regulations, Furniture and Furnishing Regulations, and Trading Standards Institute pricing practices guide.
- Ensuring compliance with ethical trading requirements, including the drafting of statements for Modern Slavery Act.
- Assist in the supervision and management the FCA of credit licence for the company’s regulated activity of credit broking and introduce a regulatory business plan to identify key risks.
- Responds to all customer complaints regarding regulated activity.
- Responsible for compliance with any other regulated activity.
- Maintain audit plan for all internal systems and processes
- Understand, monitor and review our business policies, procedures and processes and to identify business improvement opportunities within the organisation
- A knowledge & experience of maintaining Quality Management systems and advantage
- Preferable, strong knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint.
- Good presentation skills
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
As a specialist in this area of Recruitment I would love to add you to my Network to share with you more opportunities like this! You can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-a-317558128 and you can follow Adore Recruitment on https://www.linkedin.com/company/adore-recruitment to see more of our positions.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000