Job Type: Logistics Performance Assistant
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 (Negotiable DOE)
Job Reference: SN1187267
About the company:
As part of the Performance Management team you will support the efficient execution of the Logistics Operations performance through supporting the management of performance data, insight & supporting the maintenance and development of the systems which support the logistics/E-commerce operations.
About the role:
- Liaise with teams working on our current system to optimise data flows (Finance, IT, HSC. Business Services)
- Understanding the key drivers of operational excellence and the levers used to improve operational performance.
- Working closely with your colleagues in the Operations and Development teams to get complete visibility of operational performance across all Logistics suppliers (road, sea, air, freight management).
- Proactively monitoring carrier performance.
- Managing and organising carrier data.
- Identifying gaps and liaising with carriers to resolve.
- Assist in the development and continued improvement of reporting functions.
- Must have experience within Logistics/E-Commerce (or similar) industry.
- Ability to take technical operational data and understand key themes and trends.
- Ability to support the development of new systems, processes and data sources.
- Understanding of Global Logistics and the methods used.
- Possess an understanding of operations (Supply Chain, Transport, Product Ordering).
- Analytical skills/Presentation creation and delivery.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility, ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter.
- Able to build solid working relationships with peers, client and senior leadership.
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation.
- Ability to work in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
If you are looking for your next opportunity to work for a highly professional and respected company, where results are rewarded well and be part of a global network of driven and dynamic individuals then APPLY NOW!
As a specialist in this area of Recruitment I would love to add you to my Network to share with you more opportunities like this!
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000