Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Salary: £11 per hour
Job Reference: SGW912156
Our client provides high – quality homes to rent and buy and operates in Essex and East London and are looking for an experience Maintenance Officer.
The Maintenance Officer will assist the Scheme Manager with the prioritisation, programming and monitoring if all maintenance repair works.
- To prioritise maintenance repairs orders with the Scheme Manager
- To advise on the allocation of work to maintenance partner when jobs can’t be dealt with in house
- Keep records of all equipment, keys, stock items and general materials
- Evaluate and organise workload to maximise cost efficiency and minimise travel time
- Note and record major/minor repairs. Undertake minor repairs. Report major repairs, electrical repairs and repairs to gas fittings/central heating to the attention of Accommodation Office staff
- Manage own workload, priortising work to ensure repair deadlines are met
- To respond to emergency calls with the minimum of delay and to comply with the published response times
- To take special note of Health and Safety at Work Standards; to use protective clothing and safety equipment when appropriate
- Subject to training to carry out all necessary portable appliance testing and statutory fire alarm tests
- Ensure that duties are carried out in accordance with Health and Safety policy and procedures and that statutory compliance checks are conducted within agreed timescales
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Sammie Williams at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.