Marketing and Social Media Assistant
Location: Billericay, Essex
Salary: £17,000 per annum
Job Reference: CM929708
Working Saturday and 4 days in the week.
Our client is looking for an experienced Marketing and Social Media Assistant which involves supporting all our clients marketing and merchandising activities, including social media, website, printed materials and photography.
Duties will include the following but will vary depending on the day-to-day needs of the business:
- From files or other information provided, add product-specific information to produce individual signs using existing/agreed templates
- Create new designs for non-product signage, in keeping with existing templates and design direction
- Contribute to annual design evolution for major centre changeovers, from gardening focus to Christmas and back again
- Oversee physical sign production and display – e.g. ensuring quality, correct materials/colours and types being used appropriately
- Help to police the tone of voice/style of any new sign requests according to agreed design guidelines and brand personality
- Ad-hoc production of incidental signage and bespoke items to assist with merchandising activity
- Responding to post comments, encouraging and participating in conversations with our audiences
- Answering direct messages
- Assisting with photography for our Facebook posts and web site
- Assisting office staff during peak periods of the year with any ad-hoc duties
- Updating, laying out existing customer information materials, such as care guides
- Creation of new marketing, promotional and informational pieces
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Claire Murrell at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£15,000 - £20,000