Location: Must live within 1hr from Bristol
Salary: £35,000 – £55,000 (Negotiable depending on Experience)
Job Reference: SN941597
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen to join a global market leading manufacturer within the construction industry.
You will be joining a global business that is going through a strong period of growth and expansion. This is a 60 year’s established business, offering modular building solutions on a temporary and permanent basis that is proud to work on some of the most prestigious projects across a wide variety of the construction industry, with an unrivalled reputation for delivering quality and service excellence.
As Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the management team. A key appointment for the business, you will bring all marketing activity in-house, devising and implementing marketing strategy.
- Developing and implementing the marketing strategy.
- Drive forward customer acquisition through all channels.
- Oversee the production of high-quality marketing collateral and advertising opportunities.
- Pro-actively manage all social media accounts and explore new platforms for development.
- Assist in securing major media channel exposure and sponsorship opportunities.
- Manage the digital strategy across all channels including the website, e-marketing.
- Manage external agencies associated with the marketing function.
- Organise and attend company-wide or marketing events meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows, industry events, and seminars.
- Marketing-related degree qualified Minimum seven years of marketing experience
- Creative, innovative, adaptable, outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Cabable of maintaining strong client relationships
- Excellent writing skills
- Good public speaker
- Strong people management ability with good leadership skills
- Highly organised
- Research and analysis ability.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000