Merchant Funding Processing Specialist
Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £28,000 DOE
Mon – Fri, 9 to 5
Maternity cover – 12 months
Job Reference: KB864777
Our client is a Large Financial Services organisation in Basildon. They are currently seeking a confident and professional Processing Specialist to join the Settlement team which has responsibilities for the accurate processing of transactions and financial adjustments across multiple platforms (First Vision, Omnipay, eMAXS and MSIP)
The incumbent is expected to ensure that the settlement process is controlled.
- The individual will be responsible for the day to day running of the team in the manager’s absence, dealing with escalated queries, preparing and presenting business slides to alliances and attending meeting on the manager’s behalf.
- Strict quality checking of circa 300 payments a day
- Weekly/monthly reporting
- Setup and Manage Merchant Payment Configurations
- Processing of Payments and Payment Rejects on a daily basis with strict deadlines
- Setup and Manage Automated Reports/Processes
- Extraction and Analysis of Reconciliation Reports
- Reconciliation of Transaction activity on a Daily basis
- Investigation of Reconciliation discrepancies
- Escalation of financial anomalies to the Business
- Supporting/Recovering Major Financial incident(s) which may require out of hours support
- A-Level education level, preferably qualified in Accounting, Banking, Commerce or Business and Computing
- Proven industry experience, ideally having previously worked at a Bank or Financial Institution
- Knowledge of the Card Payments (Merchant Acquiring) industry would be a major asset
- Be highly motivated and has good problem solving and analytical skills
- Be meticulous, able to work on own initiative with excellent attention to detail
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely to both management and other colleagues
- Strong Knowledge of Excel and Macros are would be beneficial
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Kylie Bromage at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000