***Required: A new National Account Manager to work for my client***
If you’ve got demonstrable experience of managing accounts across a large territory then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Interested? Then read on…
Tell me more about the role…
You will be primarily responsible for supporting the company’s plans for growth within a designated portfolio. In addition you will identify, qualify and generate new accounts, continuously ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
Based in the company’s Basildon office, you’ll report to the Head of Account Management And Client Support and will be tasked with the following:
– New business development within the defined territory
– Developing relationships with targeted accounts/prospects
– Planning and execution of sales strategy to successfully identify and win new business
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who’s got experience of managing accounts across a large territory.
They’ll also need you to have experience of shipping/logistics industry would be advantageous and new business & Account Management.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Excellent relationship building skills with internal and external teams
– Strong business and commercial acumen
– Outstanding communication skills
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Motivated, smart, persistent, and enjoy being part of dynamic growing team
– A driven and enthusiastic team player
– Confident in your approach and be able to remain calm in a pressured situations
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this National Account Manager role and we’d love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This National Account Manager position offers a basic salary between £35,000 – £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
On top of this, you can expect to earn a performance related bonus if you hit your targets (details of which will be revealed on application).
In addition you’ll get other benefits which include the following:
– Free gym membership
– Additional annual bonus
– Private medical care
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
Established in 2009, they are leader of cross border ecommerce delivery solutions and services.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Reward and support their staff incredibly well
– Offer unrivalled career development
– Have a world-class approach to customer service
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this National Account Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this National Account Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Key Account Manager, Sales Manager or as a Business Development Manager.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000