New Business Underwriting Team Leader
Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £30,000 +
Job Reference: CM917289
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Our client is looking for an experienced New Business Underwriting Team Leader to lead, manage and motivate a highly effective and efficient team of New Business Underwriters.
The ideal candidate will be able to comply all company policies and procedures, including health and safety procedures. Able to carry out any other functions deemed necessary by your Manager for the effective operation of the department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving business deliverables in addition to maximising the performance of the team
- Conduct Monthly Team meetings
- Ensure that Business objectives are cascaded to team and that performance is on track
- Conduct monthly One2One’s and annual appraisals to include SMART objectives which are aligned to the business strategy
- Support the development and growth of the overall team’s capabilities
- Ensure technical competence within the team is managed and maintained
- Challenge existing processes and provide solutions for improvement and customer service delivery
- Ensure that all statutory and company regulations are adhered to and managed
- Support and cooperate effectively with colleagues to achieve business success
- Ensure cohesion between underwriting teams and the rest of the business
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Claire Murrell at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000