Operational Support Administrator
Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £17,000 per annum
Job Reference: LA898630
Monday to Friday – 7:30am – 4pm
Our client is looking for an experienced Operational Support Administrator to start as soon as possible. This position will be based in the warehouse office. Our client is looking for someone with experience in a logistics/distribution environment.
• Provide accurate and timely administration for the delivery and receipt of goods
• Provide on efficient and friendly reception service for visitors, customers and suppliers
• Operate as part of a flexible administration team to provide an efficient service to both internal and external personnel
• Ensure the computer stock records always accurately match the physical stock in the warehouse
• Responsible for the working of all administration equipment, filing systems, stationary supply and general house keeping
MAIN TASKS ADMINISTRATOR CARRIES OUT TO ACHIEVE ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Operate to and if necessary refine a series of written procedures for booking stock on and off, issuing test certs, raising credits and debits and operating to ISO 9001
• Investigate and account for any batch shortfall or excesses
• Administer outworker orders to ensure timely and accurate processing of the detail
• Chase workers to ensure timely delivery to the customer
• Administer direct deliveries from suppliers to customers
• Provide copy invoices and proof of deliveries when required
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£15,000 - £20,000