Operational Support Administrator
Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £20,000 + Profit Share
Job Reference: LA742117/2
Hate that nasty and EXPENSIVE commute to London?
Do you have an understanding of ISO 9001 & Health & Safety Procedures?
Are you able to prioritise & have good attention to detail?
Our client is looking for an experienced Operational Support Administrator to join their large multi metals Stockholder Company based in Basildon, Essex.
The operational support administrator’s responsibility is to operate efficient systems and procedures ensuring daily and monthly reports and documentation are completed accurately and on time.
• Provide accurate and timely administration for the delivery and receipt of goods
• Provide an efficient and friendly reception service for visitors, customers and supplies
• Operate as part of a flexible administration team to provide and efficient service to both internal and external personnel
• Ensure the computer stock records always accurately match the physical stock in the warehouse
• Responsible for the working of all administration equipment, filing systems, stationary supply and general house keeping
• Operate to and if necessary refine a series of written procedures for booking stock on and off, issuing test certs, raising credits and debits and operating to ISO 9001
• Investigate and account for any batch shortfalls or excesses
• Administer outworker’s orders to ensure timely and accurate processing of the detail
• Chase up outworkers to ensure timely delivery to the customer
• Administer direct deliveries from suppliers to customers
• Provide copy invoices and proof of deliveries when required
• Process the SITS manifest and handle SITS queries
• Address any returns as soon as the drivers arrive back, administer paperwork and remedy any issues
• Make visitors feel comfortable and see to their needs
• Turn around suppliers deliveries quickly and efficiently
• Learn the full range of admin tasks to help provide cover during busy periods and staff holidays
• Work co – operatively with other team members to help ensure daily and monthly deadlines are met
• Liase with the Warehouse/Logistics Manager to ensure receipts and despatches of material are checked according to a pre – agreed system e.g. sheets counted, batches segregated items weighted etc.
• Investigate any shortages or excess between physical stock and computer records identifying the cause of such problems
• Knows how to work and sort problems with the fax, printers, copiers and other equipment
• Keeps the filing and archiving accurate and up to date
• Keep the warehouse office tidy and well organised
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Lisa Attawia at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Office/Admin, Accounts, Customer Service/Call Centre, Shipping/Logistics and B2C Sales. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000