Salary: DOE £30,000
Job Reference: CM934058
Have you had enough of commuting?
We are currently looking for and experienced Paraplanner to join our clients growing business.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the advisers
- Instigating and reviewing appropriate tax calculations
- Undertaking research, both products and investments
- Gathering hard fact information from clients and product providers
- Assisting in preparing for views
- Attend client meetings as and when required
- Note taking at meetings and agreeing the follow up
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent working knowledge of word and excel
- Excellent knowledge of financial services products
- Experience of cash flow planning or cash flow modelling
- High levels of attention to detail
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Claire Murrell at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000