Job Type Production Operative
Permanent/Full Time – shift work
Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Following detailed and specific instructions
- Use of a forklift counter balance is essential
- Working as part of a team, which includes helping and assisting team members when required.
- Use of computers to record information
- Monitor quality control
- Shift work includes 6am to 2pm/ 2pm to 10pm
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Previous experience as process operator (not essential)
- A background in Process Operating (Advantageous but not essential)
- What is more important is a can “do” attitude and a good work ethic
- High attention to detail and regular swab checks
- Ability to take instruction and training
- Strong communication skills
- Good Health record/be physically fit
- Strong work ethic
- Computer skills of all standard office programs
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Sammie Williams at Adore Recruitment.
Offered Salary£15,000 - £20,000