ProgressPlus Business Administrator
Salary: £24,000 – £27,000
Job Reference: CM940289
To act as the ProgressPlus Business Administrator champion by proactively driving the system forward, ensuring QCD performance excellence to our customers. To be responsible and support the implementation of P+ across the group and control all administrative activities & procedures.
- Support the implementation of ProgressPlus for the company
- PO intake and sales order creation
- Support the contract review process
- PO & Sub-con PO requirements
- Raising W/O / receipts & issues
- Delivery & invoice
- Audit system to ensure processes are maintained (Communicate with team)
- Awareness of the financial performance of the projects.
- Report and control monthly/ quarterly revenue targets in conjunction with directors.
- Champion automatic reporting methods through ProgressPlus.
- Own and report accuracy of production schedule planned dates and lead times.
- Ensure delivery of product to quality, cost and delivery.
- Support the development of planning through ProgressPlus and ensure capacity is aligned to customer requirements.
- Work closely with the team and co-ordinate / communicate to achieve business goals.
- To be responsible for challenging current working processes and maximising progressPlus capabilities.
- Report writing. (Champion through ProgressPlus)
- Cost Control.
- Team Leadership.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000