Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £26,000 – £28,000 per annum
Job Reference: CM889928
Our client is a supplier to key client and projects in industries including oil, gas and petrochemicals both in the UK and internationally. The current position will sit within an experienced team responsible for compiling tenders and executing orders for key clients. The position will include liaising with clients and suppliers to gain the best price for certain parts and quote accordingly. We are looking for someone with excellent communication, attention to detail and the ability to work with numbers.
- Receive and review client enquiries
- Issue enquiries to approved suppliers ensuring client commercial and technical requirements are included
- Review supplier offers and negotiate technical and commercial compliance
- Compile tenders ensuring technical and commercial aspects have been considered
- Review and administer purchase orders
- Work within a team to execute purchase orders through to delivery
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Claire Murrell at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000