Job Type – Recruitment Consultant
Location – Central London
Salary – £25-40,000 Depending on Experience + Comms £50k Plus (OTE)
Vacancy Reference – SN1187263
Permanent – Full Time (Flexible working available)
Our Client is a market leading Accountancy & Finance Recruitment Business, providing contract and permanent specialists to a wide range of sectors across the UK. With staff in excess of 15 and turnover in excess of £4 million, they have seen exceptional growth and development since formation.
We are seeking experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to focus on the development of new and existing business within specific regions and technical disciplines.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Management of the full 360 recruitment lifecycle
• Generating new business and developing client relationships
• Cross networking and utilisation of the Business Development tools to generate Clients with repeat business for the future
• Planning, initiating and leading business trips to continue the development of key and prospect client relationships
• Identifying, qualifying and closing suitable candidates
• Leading by example, assisting with coaching/mentoring junior consultants
• Minimum of 3 years’ Recruitment experience
• Excellent motivation towards working in our industry
• Evidence of consistent sales figures in a 12 month period
• Ideally Accounts/Finance knowledge and want to apply it in a sales environment and already work in recruitment.
• A desire to provide the best possible service to both our candidates and clients.
• Outstanding organisational skills with a methodical approach.
• Fantastic attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and resilient – drive to succeed.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• IT literate.
As a specialist in this area of Recruitment I would love to add you to my Network to share with you more opportunities like this!
You can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelly-newton-910557140/ and you can follow Adore Recruitment on https://www.linkedin.com/company/adore-recruitment to see more of our positions.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000