Job Type: Recruitment Delivery Consultant
Location: Central London
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 (Negotiable DOE + Comms/Bonuses)
Permanent – Full Time (Flexible working)
Job Reference: SN1187261
Are you a successful recruitment consultant looking to move away from a business development focused role?
Are you looking to join an exciting, fast-growth recruitment business with a difference?
Our client is a fast-growing business based in London and are looking to expand their team. They have achieved year-on-year growth and are looking to hire established recruiters who can develop strong candidate relationships and talent pipelines, working in a delivery focused position.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be looking for a long-term career within a fast-paced environment.
• Be able to work autonomously with little instruction.
• Have a flexible approach and a can-do attitude.
• Possess a strong background within the recruitment sector.
• Take a strategic approach to client management and managing expectations.
• Have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels are paramount.
• Be a highly motivated self-starter who can prioritise workload and work on own initiative.
• Be highly experienced in interviewing and managing the interview process whilst under pressure to deliver.
• Have excellent customer services skills and be dedicated to ensuring fulfilment is met and delivery targets are exceeded.
• Possess a strong work ethic.
What’s in it for you?
• Supportive, collaborative and encouraging team
• Monthly and quarterly staff events/socials
• Annual Ibiza trip
• Big biller lunches
• Extra holiday for your birthday
If you are looking for your next opportunity to work for a highly professional and respected company, where results are rewarded well and be part of a global network of driven and dynamic individuals then APPLY NOW!
As a specialist in this area of Recruitment I would love to add you to my Network to share with you more opportunities like this!
You can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelly-newton-910557140/ and you can follow Adore Recruitment on https://www.linkedin.com/company/adore-recruitment to see more of our positions.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000