Job Type: Recycling Operative
Temp to perm
Working Hours: 6:30 am to 6:30pm days/ 6:30pm to 6:30 am nights – Shift pattern is 3 days/ 3 nights/ 3 off
Joining our team, the Recycling Operative will undertake duties within the site recycling operation, as required or directed. This will include but not limited to, picking activity, general cleaning, quality control operations, basic maintenance activity where supervised and directed along with any other reasonable operational requirements.
You will also operate fixed plant and assist with minor maintenance as well as operate production processing equipment on site and record any required data in the relevant system.
The ideal Recycling Operative job role but training will be provided:
- Picking and sorting activity and bale trimming
- Weighing of samples
- Quality inspection of incoming and outgoing materials
- Collecting QC samples of incoming and outgoing material
- An awareness of Health & Safety in the workplace
- The ability to undertake structured work with consistent attention to detail
Desirable skills but not required:
- Computer Literate
- Fixed plant operation experience
- Knowledge and experience of Waste Recycling Operations
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Sammie Williams Adore Recruitment.