Job type: Sales Administrator
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 (Negotiable DOE)
Position Type: Permanent – Full-time
Sector: Sales/Admin/Customer Service/Account Management
Job Reference: SN941633
Our client, an established Shipping & Logistics company headquartered in Basildon Essex, looking to appoint a Sales Administrator into their busy Sales Support team.
Based within the Internal department, the main purpose of this role is to provide excellent Customer Service and support to their highly successful Sales team, ensuring all quotes and orders are processed promptly to the satisfaction of the customer and providing support to the Sales team.
- Manage, on a daily basis, the satisfaction of customer enquiries, provide accurate quotations and initial product offer and appropriate advice on the correct specification.
- Booking transportation for products
- Ensure the requisite information is available as part of the enquiry validation process to enable the enquiry to be processed through to quotation
- Ensure correct use and application of the pricing guidelines for all products/services adhering to pricing rules applied to maintain product contribution levels and percentage margins where required
- Provide effective support to the internal & external Sales team
- Adhere at all times to the pre-booking and order management hand over guidelines and process
- Carry out general administrative duties to including data/lead entry & filing as required
- Pass appropriate technical enquiries to technical services team
- Process information and pass to the relevant managers
Essential Attributes & Skills:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Good IT skills with experience in Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft office packages
- Experience of raising and managing quotes from start to finish within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent administration and order processing experience
- Professional telephone manner
- Organised, systematic and precise
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to use own initiative
- Ability to multitask
- Flexible & positive
As well as a competitive salary of circa £20k- £25k, the company offer a fantastic working environment with great benefits package, and career progression.
As a specialist in this area of Recruitment I would love to add you to my Network to share with you more opportunities like this!
You can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelly-newton-910557140/ and you can follow Adore Recruitment on https://www.linkedin.com/company/adore-recruitment to see more of our positions
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000