Salary: 22,000pa. Plus Competitive Performance Bonus and weekly financial incentives – benefits package and free parking
Full time Mon–Thur (9am–5:30pm) Fri (9-5)
Job Reference: CM864775
Our client provides quality hire furniture for events, exhibitions, conferences, offices and outdoor functions throughout the UK and Europe. They are currently seeking a Sales Executive to join them ASAP.
As part of their Sales team you will be responsible for providing support to the Sales Manager by being a proactive member of the team. You will need to be comfortable with dealing directly with customers, be highly organised and you will need to have excellent customer service skills.
- Responsible for increasing sales revenue by persuading potential customers to hire the organization’s
products and services
- Providing sales support to the Sales Manager
- Processing quotes and orders
- Responsible for contacting existing customer base by telephone
- Collecting information, conducting follow-up calls and updating and maintaining CRM database
- Resolve customer enquiries/queries in an effective, efficient and courteous manner
- Provide guidance and support on a range of company products and services
- Achieve KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator’s) to meet overall business goals and objectives
- Additional duties & responsibilities may be required in this role
- Previous experience in a relevant sales role
- Excellent written and oral communicator (able to deal with staff and customers)
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel – MS Word Essential
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Good telephone etiquette
- Able to build strong relationships, both with customers and colleagues
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Able to prioritise workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Commercially astute
- Motivated and organised
- Proactive and determined to succeed
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Claire Murrell at Adore Recruitment.
An international furniture company based in West London are seeking a confident and personable Client Relations and Account Executive to join their team. The manufacturer specialises in custom-made furniture with a classic yet contemporary feel. This is a great role for someone looking to further their career in a dynamic, committed and close-knit team within the creative industry.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000