Job Type: Sales Executive
Salary: £18000 plus commission
Sector: Freight Forwarding
Job Reference: CM1184663
About the company:
An expanding fast paced Freight Forwarding company based in Billericay which is a well-respected business within the industry
About the role:
We are looking for a confident driven and ambitious individual, who is looking to build a career and have the opportunity to progress within an expanding company. Your main function will be to develop business by sourcing opportunities, making calls and then with assistance from your head of desk close the deal.
- Communicating with in/outbound leads via multiple channels (phone, email and social media).
Sourcing new leads a day.
- Making new sales calls a week.
- Building a sales pipeline, tracking, and managing the complete sales process.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Advising on forthcoming service developments and discussing special promotions.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Identifying new trends & commodities to turn into opportunities.
Skills and Experience required
- Previous experience within a targeted sales role
- The ability and desire to sell with a positive, confident, and determined approach.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals
- Strong communication skills with strong business-related knowledge.
- Able to work both in a team and perform independently.
- Previous experience in facing customers.
- Previous sales / Logistics experience will be favoured but not essential.
Continued Progression & Development
This company are dedicated in providing full training and development to make sure you can handle day to day tasks expected competently. They want you to achieve & move up the ladder and will provide all the necessary support to ensure you achieve this.
As a specialist in this area of Recruitment I would love to add you to my Network to share with you more opportunities like this!
Offered Salary£15,000 - £20,000