Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Job Reference: SN941591
Our client is a dynamic international Freight Forwarding specialist, offering worldwide air freight, sea freight & parcel services. Set to have their best year to date, as they now reach their 10 year anniversary, due to their own investment and development, they are now on an intensive progressive path.
About the role:
The Salesforce Administrator role will work directly within the Business Change team to continually improve the customer community offering, support our user base, and document requirements. The role will also entail Salesforce admin tasks and analytics configuration.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Administration of the customer communities including configuring roles, profiles and permissions etc.
- Building custom community pages and templates
- Communicating with our customers, providing demos and gathering requirements
- Documenting system changes to solve customer problems
- Logging and tracking problems through to resolution
- Engaging directly with business users
- Supporting UAT and release of changes
- Working with our 3rd party delivery partners to support project delivery
Qualifications & Experience:
- Two – Three years’ experience working with Salesforce Sales, Service and Communities
- Experience working with Analytics
- Ideally have some experience in the Freight Forwarding or Logistics industry
- Demonstrable experience of working with Salesforce Lightning
- Ability to document user and technical guides to a high standard
- Good awareness of the Salesforce ecosystem and associated technologies
- Skills to build complex reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Experience with 3rd party applications such as DocuSign
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000