Senior Business Development Manager
Location: London, Embankment
Salary: £45,000 – £65,000 Basic (negotiable DOE) + Uncapped Comms
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: SN941604
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Business Development Manager to join a successful global organisation. You will be responsible for selling Business Intelligence products. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience within B2B sales, selling subscription-based products and a proven track record of exceeding sales targets focused on winning new business.
The role will involve:
- Generating new business opportunities with prospective clients
- Taking full ownership from beginning to the end of the sales cycle
- Generating leads, demonstrating the Business Intelligence products through demos, pricing, negotiation & closing
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be ambitious, self-motivated and have the hunger and commitment to succeed in a heavily KPI focused environment.
- Confident, articulate and be able to provide insight and intelligence as a consultative partner.
- Willing to learn, candidates need to be coachable. They need to be thinking on their feet, taking on new information and then using it to influence their sales conversations.
- Driven and able to handle objections
- 5 years B2B sales experience
- 3 years experience consistently closing multi-year deals
- Proof of previous targets being exceeded
- Demonstrate exceptional performance
- Solid academic background – degree level education
- Display a ‘hunter mentality’
Whats on Offer?
- Competitive Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Clearly mapped path of progression
- Competitive, enthusiastic and supportive working environment
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000