Job Title – Sales Director
Location: London (Home & Office Based)
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 + Comms
Permanent – Full Time
Job Reference: SN941589
Due to my client’s successful growth they are now looking to grow their presence in the UK and seeking an experienced Sales Director with a background in accounting/finance.
With over 12 offices across the UK, mostly in the South East, they now aim to target the North of England to grow their business and keep growing!
Unaffected by the Covid-19 pandemic, there business is developing more than ever and are looking for an experienced and proven successful, HUNTER and CLOSER.
• To work with the Lead Generators & Social Media Executives to target prospective clients
• Use own initiative to generate new leads (whilst also receiving leads from the telesales team)
• Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales!
• Demonstrate knowledge and present products
• Reaching established targets, goals and KPI’s
• Assisting the developing sales strategies and setting new targets with COO.
• Management of CRM system, implement CRM to its full capability, ensure all BD staff are following correct procedures
• Drive internal weekly calls and compile/analyse sales figures
• Manage and improve the on-boarding process of new clients
• Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• Increasing business opportunities through new routes to market
This is a fantastic new opportunity for a company that has steadily grown at an impressive rate over the years. It would be the perfect next step for a sale and money-driven professional looking to excel as you will have the autonomy to put your stamp on the company going forward.
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Shelly at Adore Recruitment.