Location: Harlow, Essex
Salary: £30,000 to 40,000 per annum
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: LA907454
Our client is a long – established company based in the UK, providing latest technology, products and services to both the Public Sector. Our client continues to build on its strong partnerships with its key stakeholders providing added value services through the development, implementation and support of effective information and technology strategies for maximum return on investment.
The company now has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Buyer to join out Procurement Team.
Your primary duties would include the following:
- Negotiation and procurement of information technology products and services for our key stakeholders as defined by our procurement strategies
- Deliver procurement strategies for specific projects, working to support both our internal and external sales teams
- Update and maintain our product catalogue offered under specific MOD contracts
- Effective communication, reporting and analysis of quality management information regarding outstanding orders, item details, delivery and receipt of goods to our sales, production, warehouse and finance teams on a weekly basis
- Pivotal in spotting procurement opportunities using latest product, market and consumer knowledge and market awareness within the information technology industry providing added value support for our “In House” teams
- Demonstrate the ability to proactively engage and influence key stakeholders of the business by continuing to build on long term supplier relationships within the business
- Support the Procurement Manager as a key member of the procurement team
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000