Senior Recruitment Consultant
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Salary: £30,000 + Commission – Depending on experience
Job Reference: SN941596
Looking for a fast-paced local recruitment company?
Are you an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant?
Our client is a fast-paced Technical Recruitment company based in Chelmsford who specialises in finding talent for their clients across Europe and are looking for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to joint their team. The ideal candidate will need to be experienced in working in a full 360 Recruitment role, be results driven with a strong work ethic.
- Identifying and successfully winning new businesses
- Building and maintaining new and existing relationships with clients
- Work alongside the Consultants to ensure client’s vacancies are covered and filled successfully
- Arranging, preparing, and debriefing candidates on interviews
- Manage the whole recruiting process- from initial screening right to the end of the recruitment process
- Contract Negotiation
- Sourcing candidates for vacancies
- Advertise requirements/job vacancies online
- Utilise social media and internal databases to source candidates
- 3 years minimum IT Recruitment experience (Ideally in Europe)
- Experience working in a full 360 Recruitment role
- Self-driven personality
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong work ethic
- Successful billing history
- Results driven
What can they offer you?
- Extensive training programmes
- Consultants to help support you and your client’s needs
- Competitive salary with excellent commission structure
- Excellent work location with a great working environment and culture
- Clear and achievable progression ladders
- Amazing work life balance
- Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly rewards for staff
- Lots more…
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Shelly at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000