Senior Recruitment Consultant – Construction
Salary: £30,000 (Flexible DOE) + UNCAPPED commission
Job Reference: SC884372
Our client is a market leading Construction Recruitment Business, who due to expansion in their centrally located London Office is currently looking for hungry, successful salespeople/Recruiters to help support their exciting expansion plans.
As the Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Management of the full 360-recruitment lifecycle
- Generating new business and developing client relationships within Construction trades
- Cross networking and utilisation of the Business Development tools to generate Clients with repeat business for the future
- Planning, initiating and leading business trips to continue the development of key and prospect client relationships
- Identifying, qualifying and closing suitable candidates
- Leading by example, assisting with coaching/mentoring junior consultants
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 360 Recruitment Experience
- A hunter mentality
- Knowledge of Construction Industry
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on Recruitment Consultant or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000