Senior Recruitment Consultant
£40,000 Depending on Experience + Comms
Our Client is a market leading international IT & Telecoms Recruitment Business, providing contract and permanent specialists to a wide range of sectors across the UK and Europe. With staff in excess of 150 and turnover in excess of £40 million, they have seen exceptional growth and development since formation.
We are seeking experienced Senior Recruitment Consultants to focus on the development of new and existing business within specific regions and technical disciplines.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Management of the full 360 recruitment lifecycle
• Generating new business and developing client relationships
• Cross networking and utilisation of the Business Development tools to generate Clients with repeat business for the future
• Planning, initiating and leading business trips to continue the development of key and prospect client relationships
• Identifying, qualifying and closing suitable candidates
• Leading by example, assisting with coaching/mentoring junior consultants
• Minimum of 2 years’ Recruitment experience
• Excellent motivation towards working in our industry
• Ideally evidence of £150K+ sales figures in a 12 month period
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000