SIA – Security Officers
Location: Crayford, Kent
Salary: £10-12ph plus holiday pay
Temporary – Part time
Sector: Catering & Hospitality
Job Reference: MP926505
Our client is located in the heart of Crayford just outside of Dartford, they are looking for SIA Security officers to join their friendly team in the stadium for race days.
Ideally, they are looking to start new staff off on a temporary basis, which will consist of working Tuesday and Saturday evenings. The usual shift will be 4pm start to 11/12pm each week with the opportunity to work more once proven commitment and ability to do this role.
Crayford Stadium is a greyhound-racing stadium located in the London Borough of Bexley in England. The stadium, which has featured races since 1986, has private suites, a restaurant and a number of bars.
As you will be the first point of contact for staff and visitors, it is essential that you are friendly, polite and smartly dressed.
Health and safety is paramount whilst working on site and is crucial that all policies are followed, you will be provided with full site training and work alongside a friendly team.
Uniform: Black ironed shirt with flat black smart shoes and suitable black trousers. All other uniform will be provided for you on arrival.
Free parking on site and training offered to those who have little experience but great attitude and work ethic.
You are paid weekly through a traditional timesheet and support from our consultants who are available 24/7.
SIA Security Officers
- To liaise with management on a daily basis regarding additional duties
- To interact with guests to ensure a warm welcome and joyful experience every day.
- Covering hours as required by the needs of the business
- Patrolling the grounds and deterring criminal activity
- Liaising with the Store Management and Local Authorities
- Be reliable, punctual and self-motivate
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Bubbly and energetic attitude and good interaction with guests.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Matt Paternoster at Adore Recruitment.
Hourly Rate£10.00 - 12.00