Site Technician – Roofing
Salary: £30,000 – £50,000 (Salary negotiable dependant on experience)
Permanent- Full Time
Sector: Building Materials/Construction/Roofing
Job Reference: SN941607
Are you an experienced construction professional within the Flat Roofing Industry? Have you been on the tools and now looking to progress and explore a new route within the Industry? Do you have strong Technical knowledge of Flat Roofing & Metal Systems?
If you are looking for an employee-focused Flat Roofing specialist who will support, train and encourage you to develop within the company, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Specialising in Flat Roofing and Building Envelope materials, this Site Technician role will play a key role in supporting the Area Sales Manager within the SW territory. With year-on-year growth, this company are on track to successfully hit some big goals they have in their sights and are investing heavily into their business right now! They have a fantastic reputation within their industry and known best for their high-quality products and how well they reward and treat their staff.
Having worked for this client exclusively for multiple years now, from a culture perspective, I have seen a big focus on family values and the importance of a good work-life balance.
What will you do and what will you bring to the job?
- You will be responsible for the generation of bespoke specifications, thermal calculations, and technical drawings. (AutoCAD experience beneficial)
- Ensure projects comply with relevant building regulations.
- Provide Technical support for clients, contractors, and sales teams.
- Visit construction sites during the planning and construction phases and provide aftercare upon completion of projects to check the quality of installations and provide any technical support necessary.
- You will have a good technical understanding of Commercial & industrial Flat Roofing and metal systems (standing seam systems in particular).
- Driven, motivated and a good team player.
- Ability to perform structural calculations.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office & AutoCAD
Boasting outstanding Glassdoor reviews, this Global industrial Manufacturer have a multitude of benefits and perks to joining their business, this is an opportunity not be missed!
I am keen to speak to experienced Flat Roofing professional and I expect to be over-whelmed for applications with these positions, APPLY NOW to avoid disappointment.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com or apply through the website link.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000