Location: Waltham Abbey
Temp to perm
Job Reference: KB864755
Our client is an established and trusted market leader in the UK’s Work at Height industry.
The family owned business employs over 50 team members across nationwide offices, boasting a wealth of longstanding and loyal blue-chip business clients.
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to recruit an experienced Telesales Executive to help generate new business and growth for all services offered by the company. This exciting opportunity will appeal to someone with an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, a good work ethic, and who wants to work for a company where there are progression opportunities.
• To participate in effective telesales campaigns to maximise the profitable growth of the company by prioritising the market and targeting key customers.
• Work with your Manager to agree KPI’s that you need to work towards and exceed. These may include, but are not limited to: number of connected calls, appointments booked, value of business won etc.
• Ensure that all prospects are contacted on a regular basis so as not to miss any potential opportunities
• Ensure that all works that are quoted and done so in accordance with company policy
• Identify opportunities to sell the company’s other services
• Any other reasonable duties that may be requested by your immediate Manager
• Previous experience in a telesales role is essential, preferably in the service industry; experience selling into FM companies/building operators/contractors, etc.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, along with listening skills
• Proactive and able to create opportunities
• Results driven whilst remaining customer focused
• Able to work as part of a team
• Have a friendly, ‘can do’ attitude and have a flexible approach to learning
• Eager to progress with a growing company
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Kylie Bromage at Adore Recruitment.