Territory Sales Manager
£55,000 Basic + HUGE Comms (Uncapped Six Figure OTE Earnings)
We are currently looking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager who will have responsibility for a portfolio of accounts within the Hull, Sheffield, Derby and Doncaster region.
Our client is one of the UK’s top manufacturers of Construction and Roofing products across the Globe. They are currently looking for a highly ambitious, self-motivated Field Sales Manager to join their successful sales team here in the UK. This a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading supplier offering industry specific training with plenty of scope for career progression.
They are building on their leading position in the market to drive sustainable growth, profitability and increased customer value.
If you are a proven top biller looking for the next opportunity to progress with uncapped earnings (UNCAPPED 6 FIGURE OTE) then we want to hear from you!
As Territory Sales Manager you will be representing a multi-million-pound company in this unique opportunity, with an organisation who pride themselves on high-quality products with above and beyond service.
To be a successful Territory Sales Manager you will be/have:
- You will have strong performance on negotiating and closing deals with customers
- You will be commercially aware, building pipelines, area mapping, business planning
- Strong people skills, building lasting relationships
- You will have experience in using CRM’s, Salesforce.com and Microsoft office
- You require experience within a sales-orientated environment
- Highly motivated with a strong customer focus, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to present at all levels
- The successful person will be working as part of a well-established team and with the autonomy that this role provides, will be expected to use their own initiative
- Be someone who wants to grow their business and maintain an entrepreneurial streak
- Proven track record in new business development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to undertake travel
- An open and likeable personality with honesty and integrity
- Autonomous approach with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
In return you will have the opportunity to be a key member of the external sales team of a successful business with huge growth potential, to develop your career and have luxury of exceptional earning potential!
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on Samantha Clark or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.