Trainee Electrical Project Engineer
Salary: £30, 000- £35,000
Job Reference: LA939586
Are you a Trainee Electrical Project Engineer looking for an environment that will nurture and develop your full range of skills?
Our client is a highly successful and established UK based manufacturing company within a niche industry. Being involved in the complete process of their equipment from designing and manufacturing through to supplying and servicing. They offer opportunities to develop careers and work within an environment that promotes and rewards quality and results.
Due to their exceptional performance and growing market they are seeking a Trainee Project Engineer to join and grow within their successful team.
Qualifications and Experience
- ONC qualification in Electrical/Electronic Engineering is seen as a minimum initial requirement. Development of further relevant qualifications will be supported and encouraged.
- A knowledge of PLC’s, HMI software and SCADA systems.
- An understanding of AutoCAD based software.
- An electrical manufacturing, installation or maintenance background an advantage.
- Provide on-site support to customers’ sites worldwide.
Following a period of training you will provide both office based technical support and on-site service to the company’s customers worldwide.
- Working within the Projects Office, provide project engineering support and coordination/management of specified customer projects or orders.
- Using knowledge of PLC’s HMI software and SCADA systems to provide in house programming and fault finding.
- Liaising with electrical design draughtman, project engineers and electrical workshops in all aspects of the company’s electrical/electronic engineering activities.
A competitive salary, travel opportunities, bonuses/opportunity to earn above package and a skill enhancing 3-month induction program in addition to the ongoing career development.
If you would like to hear more about the Trainee Electrical Engineer role, please apply now.
Adore Recruitment is an independent Recruitment Consultancy, providing a full range of recruitment services for permanent, contract and temporary positions across Engineering, Construction and Property and professional and commercial sectors, utilising consultancy, management and search and selection skills.
Offered Salary£30,000 - £50,000