Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£18,000 basic + commission
Our Client is a market leading international IT & Telecoms Recruitment Business, providing contract and permanent specialists to a wide range of sectors across the UK and Europe. With staff in excess of 150 and turnover in excess of £40 million, they have seen exceptional growth and development since formation.
• Management of the Full recruitment Lifecycle
• Generating new business
• Developing client relationships
• Identifying, qualifying and closing suitable candidates
Key Skills & Experience
• Sales experience
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
• Ability/desire to work in telephone orientated sales environment
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Ideally, a Graduate but this is not mandatory
• Must be educated to A-level/BTEC/HND standard or have at least 1 and a half years’ sales experience ideally in recruitment
• An additional European Language would also be an advantage
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Sales & Marketing is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in sales and marketing recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Telesales, Internal Sales, External Sales, Rec2Rec, Media Sales, Team Leaders, IT/Telecom Sales, Engineering/Technical Sales, Marketing Executives, Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Managers, Sales Management and Senior Appointments. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£15,000 - £20,000