Location: Purfleet, Essex
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Job Reference: DW893994
Shift patterns for this role will be any 5 days from 7, on a 6-2 or 2-10 shift (earlies and afternoons).
Our client is looking for an experienced Transport Administrator who will be reporting to the Transport Coordinator. You will be responsible for assisting in monitoring routes, dispatching deliveries, de – briefing at the end of shift and general administration tasks.
- Assist in the daily running of the transport operation by completing all administrative and legislative tasks required to maintain performance of the operation
- To liaise with other departments to ensure all delayed departures and/or deliveries are clearly communicated to relevant area
- Accurate completion of paperwork in-line with company policy and procedures
- Collation & input of statistical information for various reports
- Liaising with other Distribution Centres/departments within the site and the wider contract
Experience and Qualifications
- Have experience within a busy operational office environment
- Experience in a transport environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and flexible attitude to work
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to work flexible shifts, across 7 days
- Strong attention to detail to ensure documentation is correct and error free
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Excellent computer skills is critical, specifically excel and bespoke software packages
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information, please contact Daniel Wells at Adore Recruitment.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Industrial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Industrial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Picker Packer, Forklift Driver, Drivers Mates, Warehouse Security, Refuse Collector, General Labourer, Warehouse Operative, Industrial Cleaner, Assembly Operative, Production Worker, Stock Controller, Warehouse Supervisor, Operations Manager and General Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000