Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Salary: £21,500 per annum depending on experience
Job Reference: CM890950
08:00am – 17:30pm Monday to Friday
Our client is looking to recruit a Transport Assistant to join their Service Operations team and support the Transport Coordinator.
You will work with and report to the Coordinator to:
- Plan the activities of the transport and service department, including sub-contractors, to provide cost effective use of resources
- Produce vehicle and route job allocations to ensure balanced and compliant distribution of work
- Liase with service drivers to resolve problems during the day and complete driver debriefs
- Liase with sales and contract administration departments to ensure that deliveries, collections and services meet customer requirements
- Provide service level issue support and resolution to customers
- General administrative support to the office
- Understand and adhere to all company policies and procedures relevant to the role
- Any other duties as required for the efficient operation of the department
Training will be provided, the successful applicant will need to be decisive, organised and conscientious. If you have an interest in Transport or have experience within a similar role then you could be ideal for this position.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Claire Murrell at Adore Recruitment.
Adore Commercial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in commercial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Sales Administrator, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Specialist, PA/Secretarial, Receptionist Service Co – ordinator, Operations Assistant, Productions Administrator, Import/Export Clerk, Finance Manager, Compliance Assistant, Event Managers, Procurement/Purchasing and Facilities Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000