Location: Hoo, Rochester
Job Reference: KB864763
Transport and logistic services provider.
We have the pleasure of recruiting a temporary Administrator for one of Britain’s largest logistics firms, which provide supply chain consultancy and solutions to some of the world’s most admired brands.
This will be working 14.00-22.00 on a rota, which will include some weekend working.
- All site ordering and the raising of purchase order requests
- Inbound and outbound phone calls dealing with crews, customers and internal departments
- A range of warehouse administration tasks
- Complying with the Company and site Health and Safety policy
- General administration duties – load pack creation, empties management, booking of couriers and agency staff when required.
- Liaise with Warehouse operatives and organise work.
- Taking information from Excel and/or systems to assist the warehouse management team.
- Be an integral part of a busy team with a flexible approach
- Confident operator within the warehouse environment.
- Experience within a warehouse operations environment
- Good communication skills written and verbal at all levels.
- Great attention to detail
- Good organisation skills with the ability to work on own initiative
- PC Literate
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Kylie Bromage at Adore Recruitment on 01268 971950.
Adore Industrial is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in Industrial recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Picker Packer, Forklift Driver, Drivers Mates, Warehouse Security, Refuse Collector, General Labourer, Warehouse Operative, Industrial Cleaner, Assembly Operative, Production Worker, Stock Controller, Warehouse Supervisor, Operations Manager and General Manager. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Hourly Rate£10.31 per hour