Warehouse Operative – Carrying Out Quality Checks On Products
Location: Harlow, Essex
Salary: £9.40 per hour
Contract/Permanent/Full Time / Working Any 5 Out Of 7 Days
One fixed shift time will be offered / 6am – 2pm or 2pm – 10pm
Job Reference: DW896438
We are looking for a warehouse operative to join expanding team carrying out quality checks on products.
Warehouse experience is preferred but not essential.
Please specify which shift time you would prefer when applying 6am – 2pm or 2pm – 10pm (please note your preferred options might not be available so please try to be flexible)
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a friendly warehouse that offers progression training and the chance to build and develop your existing skills.
This position is to carry out quality checks on products picked for delivery reporting any damages or errors. They are also responsible for re-packing products that are in damaged packaging in addition to other Warehouse duties deemed appropriate.
• A keen eye for detail ensuring quality is of the highest standards, checking a percentage of all orders are correct with no damages so that orders sent out arrive at our customers in perfect condition
• Ensuring all errors/damages found are reported correctly
• Any damaged packaging is identified and products are re-packed using our packing machine and replaced in the picking area
• Working in a team environment in a safe manner adhering to site Health & Safety regulations and Safe Systems of Work
• Operating Mechanical Handling Equipment
• A range of duties to support the operational efficiency and general housekeeping and hygiene standards of the warehouse and site
• Heavy lifting between 10kg – 20kg will be involved so you will need to be physically fit
Experience and Qualifications
• Previous warehouse experience is desirable but not essential
• Ability to read and understand instructions
• Ability to count accurately to enable the correct checking of stock
• Have appropriate hand, eye, and foot coordination to effectively use mechanical handling equipment safely
• You will be reliable, self-motivated, a strong team player and will have a flexible approach to work
• Flexibility to work overtime
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 07377792109 (Should we not be able to answer please text your “full name” and the job location / Title “HARLOW QC Checker” we will aim to get back to you within 48hr)
#Warehouse #Warehouseoperative #Qualitychecks #QCchecker #Harlow #Essex #jobsinessex #jobsinharlow #jobsinhertford #essexjobs #logisticsandtransport #Qualitycontroll #mechanicalhandlingequipment #london #harlowessex #warehousejobsinessex #essexjobs #nazeing #hoddesdon #eppinggreen #hunsdon #cheshunt #thornwood #northweald #northwealdmarket #hastingwood #Counterbalanceessex #pickerpackeressex #Redwingshorsesanctuary #Theprincessalexandra #Thewatergardens